Get Help With Your Essay
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."
This project will involve the analysis of “CONFINEMENT AS A TWO-STAGE TURNING POIN: DO CHHANGES IN IDENTITY OR SOCIAL STRUCTURE PREDICT SUBSEQUENT CHANGES IN CRIMINAL ACTIVITY?” by Audrey Hickert et als. in Criminology, February 2021; volume 59 issue 1(pp. 73-108). The assignment will be provided for the students during the semester.
The assignment components and grading specifics are outlined below:
(1) What is the hypothesis of the research? (5 points)
(2) List and operationalize all independent and dependent variables examined. (10 points)
(3) What method of data collection was used and the sample examined? (5 points)
4) Discuss the prior literature reviewed and its relevance to the research problem. Do you believe the literature review is an adequate representation of all relevant studies? (10 points)
(5) What do the findings suggest? (5 points)
(6) Can this research be generalized? Why or why not? (10 points)
(7) How well do you believe the research design chosen was suited to the research question? (10 points)
(8) How clearly was the data presented and discussed? Do you believe the results are substantively important? (5 points)
(9) What additional questions or hypotheses are suggested by the study’s results? (10 points)
(10) What are some of the potential drawbacks of this research? (10 points)