Get Help With Your Essay
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."
The paper should include an opening paragraph that describes why the question (or behavior) that you are studying is important. This should be followed the discussion of major ideas and there should also be a concluding paragraph that summarizes your ideas and suggests what issues remain unaddressed by researchers.
Format and important information:
Papers must be typed and double spaced. Use a standard 12 pt. font and leave a one-inch margin on all sides of the paper.
– Papers should be in the third person only. Avoid the use of “I” or “We”.
– Papers should be 6-10 pages in length (not counting the title page).
– A references section must be included.
– Papers should include a cover sheet with name, student ID #, and title
– Papers should follow APA format. If you are unfamiliar with this format, please contact the instructor for help.
– Papers also should include a reference section with a minimum of at least 7 scholarly resources (i.e., academic journals, books, etc.). You may use class resources, but you must locate a minimum of at least 6 additional sources that we did not read in class. By the way, good papers typically include more than 7 resources.
– Please be aware of the rules surrounding plagiarism. All ideas or words borrowed from others must be properly cited and/or quoted. Failure to do so could result in you being reported to the Office of Student Conduct.
– Please do not overuse quotes. Only quote others if they say something so eloquent, you cannot rephrase it. It is fine to paraphrase others as long as you cite them.
– Keep a copy of your paper for your records.
– Rewrites are not allowed, however, I will read a draft if it is turned in at least one week prior to the due date.
– Use your best writing. Slang and conversational English are not appropriate in a formal paper.
– The goal is to discuss ideas and cite studies to back up your ideas. Please do not go through each research article one at a time. Integrate research to discuss broader ideas.
– When you discuss studies, avoid giving unnecessary details (like sample sizes and measure names). Discuss ideas, constructs, and results of papers.