Get Help With Your Essay
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."
Find a recent news article* (see footnote) that pertains to the subjects we have been studying in class this semester.
1) Summarize the article
2) Briefly analyze the online news source – is it a newspaper, a magazine? What kind of bias might this present for the article? Is the article intended to be humorous? Does the article contain an agenda, aim or bias? Elaborate on this in your analysis in step 5.
3) Identify at least one cultural aspect and one social structure present in the article (justify your answer).
4) Identify at least two ideas from the textbook relevant to the article.
5) Use your answers from 3 and 4 to analyze the content of the article. Discuss whether you agree or disagree with the two ideas presented in the textbook you chose in 4 with the way the article discusses the incident being presented and the two ideas you identified in 4? What ways might we critique the incident and/or the article?
6) Provide the link to the article.
*Recent is defined as no more than 1 year old. You may use articles from major sources (NPR, Fox, MSNBC, New York Times, Washington Post, Christian Science Monitor, etc.) or from news blogs (xojane, Gawker, Jezebel) – not from a private or personal blog.