Get Help With Your Essay
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."
1) What were your favorite three texts we read, and why?
2) Argue for one book or short story that I should always keep on this syllabus? It might be the same as a text mentioned in question one, but I imagine the argument would be somewhat different.
3) Argue for one book or short story that I should cut from this course syllabus.
4) Are there any texts that you think should be placed in a different order?
The following are the lists of books and short stories read throughout the semester
1. Schuyler, George S. Black No More. Dover, 2011.
2. Baldwin James. Sonny’s Blues
3. Silko, Leslie Marmon. Ceremony. Penguin, 2006.
4. Kingston, Maxine Hong. The Woman Warrior: Memoirs of a Girlhood among Ghosts. Vintage, 1989.
5. Satyal, Rakesh. No One Can Pronounce My Name. Picador, 2017.
6. Coates, Ta-Nehisi. Between the World and Me. Spiegel and Grau, 2015
7. Cisneros Sandra. Never Marry a Mexican
8. Lahiri Jhumpa. Hell Heaven. 2004
9. Machado Carmen. Real Women Have Bodies